1. the Rim is designed to fit our new 15 point font as well as our existing 6 pt font.(small letter font)
2. The rubber grid of this new stamp has a fun new configuration. It has been designed so that it will accept all your 1 5/8" designer centers and borders. Now I am sure you are wondering how that is possible. Well it's simple the rubber grid on this block has two unique borders which you can use. Imagine the grid on your 1 5/8" stamper with an extra border added. You will now be able to write in 15 point font around the outside of your existing 1 5/8" borders and centers. Or you can use just the 1 5/8" designer center and omit the 1/5/8" border ( this just gives you a nice symetrical break in your design) and then you can write on the outside border. We would love to show you a project made with this block...or show you the actual block....but our samples don't arrive for another two days. We just couldn't wait for you to hear about this new design.
3. It also works like a traditional JustRite Wooden block and has it's own 2" designer centers and borders. So it can be used like any of our existing blocks. With a 2" designer center and 2" interchangeable border. Or you can use it with a 2" designer center and design your own personal message using our new new fifteen point font.
4. To make purchasing this new item easy, the block will be sold with the New 15 point Times Roman Font included. And will come with a free colorable floral designer center (Get your Copic Markers Ready).
5. This is a great new size for cardmaking!!! Can you say...gotta have it!!
Tonight's stamp set reveal is one of our favorite stamp sets from the Spring Collection. It is designed for the new 2" Wooden Stamper. We think everyone will need to add this set to your "gotta have lists"
Especially if you are one of the many bloggers who designs projects and writes post into the middle of the night on a regular basis. We know there are more than a few of you who sneak off to your studios to design after your families are fast asleep...so this set is for you!!
Just A Little Caffeine Border & Center Set.
Here is our first project using this set.
Wouldn't this Coffee Travel Mug look great on your desk? Tawn was able to add her name to the coffee cup illustration by placing adhesive on a clear acrylic block and adhering her small letters to the block. The grossgrain ribbon is from Creative impressions and is a perfect match for this fun set. The paper is from Kaiser Crafts.
Now I could use a little caffeine myself!! So we need to know which of these stamp designs best fits you??? Can you imagine how excited Barb Schram will be when she sees this set!! I can't wait to see what creative way she'll inspire us with this set when it arrives