Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bag Tag

What would the week be without a Jen del Muro Bag Tag? I remember the first time I saw a Bag Tag on Jen's blog. I think she used it as a diaper bag tag but I made my girls tags for their school backpacks. Enjoy this quick, fun and personalized gift.

Again, I will reiterate that I wanted to create a variety of projects to show you this week. So far I have shown you a personal stationary set, and a wedding ensemble. Today my focus is on kids and travel and I am showing you a bag tag. This is a project that I first created over a year ago. Since then, I have used them as baby shower gifts, as well as attaching them to my own luggage and pool/beach bag.


This is a really easy project that you can make really fancy, yet it is easy enough to get the kids involved. They can make their own bag tags for their backpacks. The idea or theme that I had in mind for this particular tag was little princess. To create the monogram, I used two color ink pad in my Large Monogram Stamper. I chose Stampin’ Up’s Rose Red and Old Olive ink colors to coordinate with the Treehouse Memories paper. I mixed up the fonts in the monogram to give a little character and dress it up a little. To “kick it up a notch” you can add more ribbon. The reverse side is blank, so you can add your address or business card. To complete the project, simply add a binder clip and attach to your bag.

Thanks for visiting and come back tomorrow for some family fun!
Jen del Muro
JustRite Guest Blogger


Stamps: Large Round Monogram Stamper, Large Times New Roman Alphabet, Medium Special Occasions Alphabet(JustRite Stampers)
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red (Stampin’ Up!)
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!); DP from Treehouse Memories
Other: Badge Holder (Wal-Mart Office Supply Section), Ribbon (May Arts), Nestabilities Circle Die (Spellbinders)

2 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Love this bag !!! Way to go, Jenn !! Adorable !!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! I'd love to make one of these for my son's diaper bag. TFS!