Tuesday, December 15, 2009

JustRite Punch & Die Compatibility Chart Now on JustRite Website

You may have noticed the JustRite Blog has been a little quiet over that last two weeks. Don't worry, it just means we have been very busy behind the scenes working on the 2010 Catalog for our January & February Releases. We will be releasing 2 groups of stamps in January and another group of stamps on Feb 7th. The sneak peeks for the 2 new stamps sets being release on January 1st will begin this Friday evening ( Dec 18th). We can't wait to show you the new sets!!

One of the things we have been working on for our catalog is a Punch & Die Compatibility Chart .

It's the #1 question we get at JustRite- "What dies or punches do I need to die cut my JustRite stamped images." Finally we have a more comprehensive answer. We are so excited about the chart that we have already uploaded it to the tip section of the JustRite Website. Sorry that the chart is so small here on the blog, don't fret you can find a printable version on the tip section of our website. We are sure that you will love the information contained in this chart.

When referring to Spellbinders Dies on the chart- we began counting the dies from the center, giving each die a number to use in our reference guide.

The second most frequently asked question is which size Nestabilitie set do I need to purchase the large or small set of Nestabilities? When you review the chart you will see that our design team actually uses both sets depending on which stamper they are using and how much of a border they want around the stamped image. When you combine the the Spellbinders Large Nestabilitie set with the Spellbinders Large Nestabilities sets you can create mat layers with 1/8” increments.

We loved to hear what you think of our new chart. Next on the to do list is a chart for all the scalloped shapes.

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

18 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

What an awesome chart! Thanks so much for putting it together for us!

Sharon said...

OMG! Thank you so much, I know I have been posting for the past week to Justrite, the blog, other designers, asking about what to use with what, Sorry about that, LOL!

But thank you so much for the chart, Im off to order nestabilities to go with my first 6 sets of JR stamps.

Sharon

TJ said...

Thank you so much. This will be very helpful.

Ellen said...

Thank you very much for this clear statement. Amazing!!!! I use the JustRite stamps with Spellbinders Nestabilities.

Regards,
Ellen

FionaB (uk) said...

Brilliant! I keep notes on which Nesties I use....but keep losing my notes! It's a pity I numbered my large/small in one sequence and from the outside (#1) to the smallest (#14), but I shall happily re-number and rely on your chart.

I am a JR junkie and I have no wish to be cured :)

Peggy said...

Love this chart. This is going to be so helpful. You guys rock. I'm looking forward to the sneak peek coming up.

Rosie said...

Thank you very much, I am a Just Rite and Spellbinders addict. :o). Have tried to make my own chart but this will really be a help with the already owned products of yours - am waiting for the square frames and stamper in the mail now. Rosie

Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк

Steph Ackerman said...

Thank you so much. That is an awesome chart and one that I will be referring to often. Thanks for putting it together.

Karen said...

Love the chart!

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Woohoo You Rock! This chart is so fabulous! Printing and posting in my scrapbook room for sure.

Babs Y. said...

Wow - how fantastic. You have made life much easier. I never bother to write down what I use and have to figure it out over and over.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this chart. It is already hanging at my craft table. What a help this will be!!!!

Erica said...

Thanks so much for making life a bit simpler. We need it...that's for sure!
Merry Christmas to the Team

klasickewpie said...

Oh my gosh! My sanity will finally be restored. THANK YOU!

Barbara said...

Wow Thank You!!
I LOVE JustRite and Spellbinders !!
They are all I used on all of my Christmas cards, Gift card holders and tags.
I never had a chart I just kept trying sizes of Nesties until I got the look I wanted.

Marlis said...

thanks thanks thanks.. i have two copies and a digital copy! you just made my life easier!

Lorraine said...

Your chart is a treat! Thanks very much!