Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stampers Dream November Release Sneak Peeks Day 3

Wow!! We have a jam packed day for you. First you will find sneak peeks of all the awesome projects that the Stampers Dream Team have designed for you today, then you can scroll down to begin our Last Minute Gift Ideas design team blog hop. Do you have all your handmade gifts finished yet?? If not our design team has tons of great last minute gift ideas that will inspire you to get organized and finish up your Christmas Gifts before Dec 24th!!

First the Stampers Dream Sneak Peeks:
Be sure to leave a little love as you stop by The Stamper's Dream Team blogs today!! These girls rock during every JustRite Week. Today visit Michelle Rodger's Blog to see how she used the 2"Square Stamper to create a designer mat for her JustRite card embellishment.
Next you will want to hop on over to Denise's blog where she has 2 beautiful cards designed using the new Just A Note Stamp Set.

Stop by Silke Ledlow's blog to see her personalized Christmas Stocking using the new Curlz Monogram Kit.

Now on to the JustRite Design Team Blog Hop:

I don't know about you, but I have a draw full of school pictures from my kids and all my nieces and nephews. So this Christmas I was determined to find a great way to use these pictures in a project that would allow me to show off these pictures on our Christmas Tree. as well as make great Christmas Gifts for the other members of our family. I know my kids will get a kick out of these photo ornaments for years to come and they will look so cute hanging from our tree. These are super fast and fun to make.
I purchased the flat glitter snowflake at Walmart for $1.00. They are available in a variety of colors. Next I found pictures that would give me the right size headshot to frame with the 2" decorative borders. I used one of the new 2" Rd Decorative Borders to create a frame for my photo. Then I used lots of rhinestones to the jazz up the glittered snowflake as well as my JustRite Frame.
For the back side of my snowflake I decided to write the boy's names and the grade they were in when the photo was taken. I used 25 & 15 Point Times Roman Font to create my center image. To glitter my center stamped image, I sprayed the stamped image with V2 vellum adhesive and applied crystal translucent glitter from the Art Institute. These will be a priceless family heirloom for many years to come.
Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

THANKS for a FUN Hop.. EVERYTHING was FANTASTIC!! I got some fun ideas!!!
Happy Holidays!

slbt17 said...

wow!
very neat!
Sandra