Friday, December 4, 2009

Stamper's Dream November Release Sneak Peeks- Day 5

It's Day 5 and the Stamper's Dream Team has the most fabulous projects to share with us today. I hope you have enjoyed their JustRite Week as much as I have!! It's always a thrill to see what the Stamper's Dream Design Team will create with our stamps. I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thanks to the entire team for all the wonderful projects they have created in 2009 using JustRite Stamps. Thanks for all the inspiration!!

Today Michelle Rodger's has designed a terrific Patriotic monogrammed ensemble. This set would be a wonderful Christmas present for anyone on your list in the armed services.

You will love this sweet box that Tosha Leyendekker designed using the Labels 8 Nestabilies.

Then you won't want to miss Laurie Schmidlin's Dream Big card...you will love all the butterflies on this gorgeous card.

Be prepared for your mouth to drop as you click through to Amy Sheffer's blog to see this stunning project!! It will WOW you!!

Don't miss Carolyn King's Christmas Card--- she wins my award for most creative use of our new images!! You will love how she choose to use one side of our square stamper to create this wonderful card.

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

1 comment:

Sonshine Memories said...

Very beautiful projects ladies - and I'm in love with JustRite's November releases. I was so happy to go out to my mailbox this morning and find my latest order from JustRite Stamps waiting for me. I ordered the Custom Design Cardmaking Kit - and I am totally thrilled. It's a cardmakers dream come true! Thank you JustRite for allowing me to complete my OWN Christmas Wish List this year, and thank you Stampers Dream Team for inspiring us all with your beautiful projects.