Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day Three with Julie Buhler

Today Julie has a wonderful idea for sprucing up your guest bathroom with this Sweet Bathroom Ensemble...it'll make your guest feel like they are at a Spa.

The holiday season is also a time for guests. We all have company, but some of us have family or friends that travel fair distances to enjoy our wit and charm. The bonus with this next project is that it can be suited for anytime of the year that you entertain overnight guests.

Everything I got in the basket, ribbon and tissue included was under $10! This is an inexpensive way to greet your family. When I pack, I know I usually only bring the essentials. My basket includes the little extras to make their stay a bit more special. But, that's not all, it is totally redecorated so they can tell you have put some thought into it. You can change the patterned paper and colors for specific seasons, or specific guests.

I used the 2 5/16 Harmony Classic Circle Stamper II to design the words using the Brayton font. I then used my punches to make the medallions to go on each bottle. I wrapped the bottles in patterned paper and solid CS, before adhering the contents indicators (the technical term for words stamped on CS...hehehe). I know, you are thinking, how well will that hold up in the shower?





It won't, that is why I designed it to come off ! So, you can keep them, or if something comes up and you need to switch the colors, go ahead! You can take the papers off to refill the bottles, too, so that you won't spill on your creations. It is an easy and thrifty way to decorate your bathroom, but beautiful all the same!

JustRite Stampers: Harmony Classic Circle Stamper II, Brayton Font
Punches: Oval and Circle Punch - Stampin' UP

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a creative and fun basket. I just love the colors and so inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Adorable, what great colors.

Oma said...

What a neat idea!