Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome Guest Blogger Julie Buhler


JustRite is very excited to announce that the incredibly talented Julie Buhler will be our guest designer this week. Be sure to check in everyday to see what Julie has created. For tons of great project ideas visit Julie's blog Paper Pleasing Ideas. Here are just a few of the great projects that Julie has already designed and shared on her blog using her JustRite Product. Each photo has been linked back to Julie's blog post so click through to her blog for the instructions.


Here is a beautiful card for a Bride using JustRite Font.


A great masculine Birthday Card using the JustRite Small Letter Set with the Harmony Circle I Stamper.

Here's a great card box for JustRite Organization. What a great place to store your premade cards by month for every occasion. Yes, imagine being organized and having cards made before you need them!! Julie will certainly inspire us all to get organized this week.

Here is the beautiful box that Julie designed for the final round of the Stampin' Champion Contest and the coordinating card.
Remember you can click on any photo to visit Julie's Blog Post for all the details on how she created these FAB Projects!!

On to our interview with Julie.....


Tell us where you live.
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. My husband and I just bought a quarter-section of land and built our dream home.

Julie for those of us who live in the United States what is a quarter-section?
A quarter section is a parcel of land that is 1/2 mile by 1/2 mile, or 160 acres.

Tell us about your family.
I am married to my dream guy and together we have 2 very busy, rambunctious but wonderful boys.

Tell us how long you have been stamping.
I was invited to a Stampin' Up! show in June of 2005. I signed up to be a demo in October and the rest is history!! It is most often a daily thing, and it keeps me sane.

Tell us where you do your stamping (studio,spare bedroom, basement, kitchen table)
My husband and I just built our dream home. My little spot is in the basement, where I got to have my own craft room!! I hold my classes in there twice a month, but otherwise, it is the perfect place for me to make a mess...hehehe

Tell us what is your must have stamping tool.
I'd have to say it changes on a daily basis and really I couldn't just pick just one. I do use my punches alot, but also my coloring products, my piercing tools, cutter kit, Big Shot, well, you get the idea...LOL

Tell us how long have you been blogging.
In January, it will be my second blogiversary, and I love every minute of it! I enjoy meeting new friends, some only in cyberspace, but some I've even gotten to see personally. I relish it as my "girl time" in my house full of boys!7. Tell us what your favorite Paper Company..
I would have to say that my FAVORITE paper company is Stampin' Up!. I love the fact that the paper, ink, accessories, etc, all match!! You can't get much better than that.

Tell us besides JustRite, what are you currently addicted to .
I totally LOVE to embellish - and whatever is within reach on my desk is on my project. Whether it is ribbon, brads, glitter, embossing, it is ALL good!

Tell us your favorite paper crafting season and why.
I love paper crafting for people, not a season. But the most fun for me would be Christmas - that is the best time to enjoy family and friends! And since that is who I craft for, I go all out for them at that time of year!! Birthdays are good to, since you can personalize a project for them on their special day.


Reminder the JustRite Buy one get one free sale ends November 30th. To see all the details of the sale and to begin shopping click here




Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

No comments: