Please welcome our Guest Blogger Joan Bardee aka Dear Paperlicious. Joan stamps, writes and humors us from her blog called Paperlicious. Here is a quick get to know you interview with Joan. Make sure you stop in throughout the week and see what Joan has created with her JustRite Monogram Stamper. Don't forget to leave her some comments too!
- Where do you live? I live in Fairfax, Virginia, a suburb of Washington DC
- Tell us about your family. I am married to Mike, who is a lawyer for the Federal Government (I am too). My son, Andy, will be a senior in high school this year and my Mom lives with us.
- How long have you been stamping? I have been stamping for about 5 years.
- Where do you do your stamping? I have taken over an extra bedroom, which I call my craft room. It is all mine!
- What is your must have stamping too? My must have tool is my Japanese Book Drill — can punch a hole anywhere.
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging for about 2 years, although I’ve had this particular typepad blog for a year.