Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 4 with Julie Buhler- Christmas Gifts

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! I am sure many of you will be busy today in your kitchens, making yummy things for your families. So when you get the chance to sit and relax later this evening here is a great Christmas Project Idea just in time for the Holidays. from Julie Buhler.
The perfect Christmas gift does not always come in Christmas colors. When you know someone's favorite color, why not create a little something special with that in mind?



I love JustRite Products for the sheer amount of versatility - you can create anything and personalize it every step of the way!! For this gift, I personalized the box, and then made the card to match. I didn't put much on the card, but here is why.

The flowers on the cards are covered in glitter, and it was so shimmery, that I could not cover it up. The box, as pictured, is also full of glitter. This is so easy to do! I just took some Berry Bliss paper, and used stickles on each of the flowers - my own designer glitz paper! Then, I made my name panel, and the girlfriends sentiment with my JRS. I used the Brayton font with the smaller Harmony Retangular block, and the new Chique Oval Stamper for the card. After I stamped them, they too got the glitter treatment. And don't you like the flourishes beside the name - they come with the fonts, and there are a lot to choose from!! Since we are talking about matching here, let me show you what is inside.
OH MY GOSH - how perfect is that ?!? I bought these M&M's speciafically with this project in mind, and so I had to buy them in October. They only come out for Breast Cancer Awareness, and I made my box big enough to fit their whole bag inside. Perfectly coordinated Christmas gift, right down to the chocolate inside!

Supplies :

Justrite Stamps : JB 08100 Brayton Font, Small Rectangular Harmony Block, JB 08190 Chique Oval Stamper, girlfriends center, 2 line border (justrite stampers)
Ink : regal rose, pretty in pink, chocolate chip (Stampin' Up!)
Paper : close to cocoa, white, rose red, berry bliss DP
Accessories : satin ribbon, corner rounder and wide oval punches, coluzzle, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!), nestibilities, crystal stickles, scor-pal (All That Scraps)

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love Julie's creative ideas. What chocolate lover wouldn't want to have this sweet box? Eating chocolate with a smile. Thanks for another wonderful idea.

StampinCathy said...

I forgot to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.

susan booth said...

Buying for some members of the family can be very hard and it takes a lot of inspiration and ideas to actually think of what to purchase.
That’s why websites such as A1 Gifts come in really handy when you have ran out of ideas.
If you have young children gadgets and gizmos are the place to start and you can guarantee a happy smile come Christmas Day.