Saturday, May 2, 2009

Making 3 JustRite Wishes Come True

Congratulations Ladies - we had over 400 comments which means we are granting 3 lucky winners their JustRite Wish!! Here are the Lucky Ladies......

Here are your random numbers:189 291 320
Timestamp: 2009-05-02 21:22:01 UTC

Wish #189.......Chris said...
Congratulations!I would appreciate anything from the new or upcoming sets! I would love to have the new vertical stamper.
April 30, 2009 2:30 PM


Chris ...please send me an email to kellief@justritestampers.com with your address so that I can ship you a new Vertical Stamper.

Wish #291 colleen said...
wow congrats I wish Iam able to have the tiny wards and boarder set. that is awsome.thanks so mcu
May 1, 2009 1:25 AM


Colleen Congratulations -please send me an email - kellief@justritestampers.com with your address - so I can send you a 1 3/16th inch stamper and the tiny word set.

Wish #320 .....Anonymous said...
At the top of my wish list is the Curlz Deluxe Kit...love it, love it, love it! (There are more on my wish list, but this one is definitely at the top...thanks.)browj40@sbcglobal.net
May 1, 2009 11:50 AM


Congratulations you have won a Curlz Deluxe Kit!!

Thanks to everyone who left a comment. We love it whenever you have a chance to leave a comment. We have a huge week planned for you ...so stop back and relax with us. We have tons of new projects sure to inspire you!!

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

3 comments:

Dona said...

I have been in love with JustRite Stamps since I discovered them last year. I would love to have the "new" Girl Time Borders and Centers.
Thank you. Dona

reeree62 said...

CONGRATS to you three lucky winners!!!!

Carole RB said...

Congratulations to the winners