Friday, August 29, 2008

Let the voting begin!

As I said yesterday and last week....it is incredibly hard to choose as we love to see your creativity come to life with the JustRite products. Thank goodness the final vote is up to all of you out in the stamping world. Please take a look at this week's entries and then tell everyone to vote! Last week we had over 1,100 votes which totally blew me away! So let's go for 1,200 this week.

Here are the Top Five for this week. Make sure you come to the blog and vote in the poll to the right.

Hugs and Kisses by Barb Schram

Halloween Test Tubes by Lisa Somerville
Sewing Kit by Julie Koerber
Memo Board by Terri Dodd
Happy B-day by Andrea Hayes
Remember, voting is completely annonymous and we can't see your votes. Also, the poll will be closed Monday evening at 9:00 Eastern Time. Hurry....go vote...and tell your friends too!

"When it needs to be JustRite".....go for the Gold!

8 comments:

Janet said...

Here's my next entry;

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1035107?cat=500&ppuser=118171

Rachel said...

I love all the projects!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful projects everyone!

Anonymous said...

These projects are fantastic!

Here's my entry:

http://stampingwithsheryl.typepad.com/stamping_with_sheryl/2008/08/bloggers-challenge-baby-card.html

Barbara Schram said...

OMGoodness, Thank You for featuring Hugs and Kisses! Good Luck everyone!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh my word this is just TOO MUCH FUN!!! I love each and every project!!! Denise you are a genius for putting this all on!!! I love it!!

Catherine said...

oh my... this is tough but i would have to say Hugs and Kisses by Barb Schram =)

Goodluck to everyone!

Etha said...

All of those entries are just fabulous! I really like the sewing kit and the notes board, such a great idea!