Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Michele Loves Halloween

It's day number 3 with Michele Kovack!! Today's projects will inspire you to dig out your Halloween paper and embellishments. Because you will want to start creating your Halloween Treats. Thanks Michele for all the Inspiration.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE HAlloween? I am not sure why it is my favorite holiday....but it is! So here are a couple of projects....

The first project is a vintage lunch tin. I used spray adhesive to apply the Designer paper directly to the tin. I believe the paper is Heidi Grace. I sanded the edges a bit. I then Cuttlebugged the vanilla cardstock with the spider web folder, then inked it a bit and distressed it. The main image is a Crafty Secret's image. I matted that image with pumpkin pie SU! paper, again distressing it. The sentiment was stamped using the Harmony Rectangular Stamper with 25 pt Brayton Font. I stamped it directly onto another Crafty Secret's image....the spider web. I happened to have a plastic spider in my stash and decided he would be perfect! I adhered 2 buttons tied with twine to the left corner. I then added the trim at the bottom and on the handle along with ribbon and a glass Halloween ornament.

The second project was created using a baby food jar. (Go Green baby!) So those of you that have little ones, start hording now! Attach the designer paper with redline tape around the jar. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the green "goo." Adhere that with red line tape also. Attach buttons using fabric glue or pop dots.




The top of the jar was cut using various sizes of Spellbinder's Nestibilities. The witch's hat is a Lockhart image. I colored it in with my Copics and then cut it out. I topped it off with Crystal Effects. The sentiment was stamped in white, using the Small Letters Set in my Harmony Classic Circle I Wooden Stamper. Add some candy corn and you have little treats for a class, neighbors, party.......you get the idea!

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

4 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Great projects!!

Anonymous said...

Cute ideas!

Swedie

Keri Lee Sereika said...

These are so cute Michele! I like the buttons!

Elaine said...

I love Michelle's projects! Does she have a blog too?