Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday Hopefuls

What a wonderful JustRite Tuesday! I got so much done today and ironed out the last details on our sponsors for the final round of Stampin Champion. Geeesh....it is killing me keeping such an awesome surprise from all of you but you are going to looooove it.

Speaking of surprises....did you see Taylor's blog today? WOW....congrats to our friend who has announced she is launching her own stamp sets....cupcake related too. Very cool and we are so happy for her in this new endeavor.

Now onto another wow moment for the day. Susan's book for her daughter! We loved her creative use of the numbers that come with the Small Letter Set. She created a book for her daughter to learn how to tell time. Very cool and I could totally see this turning into a mini scrapbook.


Rachel's Stamp Wipes made me laugh today....in a good way. I thought it was clever when I read that she actually took the time to jazz up the plastic case that holds her wipes and she even made a personalized tag. What made me laugh was the comments....someone said...mine just says Pampers in blue. LOL...funny. Rachel...yours is so pretty I would be afraid to use it and ruin it. Great job....love the pearls.

Congratulations to these Tuesday Hopefuls. Please email deniseb@justritestampers.com with Tuesday Winner in the subject line. Your gift certificates will be emailed to you at the end of the week.

Susan $10 **multiple winner**

Rachel $10 **multiple winner**

Stephine

Terri

Jackie

Sheryl

Cindy $10 **multiple winner**

Heidi $10** multiple winner**

Michelle

Katie

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

1 comment:

Katie Cotton said...

congrats ladies!

I am LOVING the bloomin' rewards! What a fantastic idea! I'm not sure my 2 year old would fully understand the concept just yet - but we're getting into the rewarding for good behavior and i just love that the reward isnt always the same! I cant wait to create a similar creation!!!

Here's my first entry for today!!!
http://papermakeup.blogspot.com/2008/09/just-rite-entry-for-wednesday.html