Friday, October 24, 2008

Day Five with Lisa Somerville - Gift Card Tin & Ornament

A big THANK YOU to Lisa Somerville for sharing all her inspirational projects with us this week.If you would like to continue being inspired by Lisa visit her blog Splendiferous Creations. Today Lisa has two great projects to share.

Customizing Gift Card Tins is a breeze with the JustRite Christmas Stamp Ensemble Kit and Harmony Classic Circle III. I found my Gift Card tins at my local Walgreens store.






Cut your paper to size, then adhere it to your tin using glue stick. Wrap your ribbon round another strip of designer paper, tie and attach to your tin as shown. Using the JustRite Christmas Stamp Ensemble Kit and your Harmony Classic Circle III, ink "Merry Christmas" in Baja Breeze ink, stamp on your vanilla card stock, then cut with your circle nesties. Cut a piece of chocolate chip card stock to layer under this circle. Stamp the snowflakes and cut with your nesties. Layer all three circles, attach to tin as shown. Add stickles if desired. Now your tins ready for gift giving!

Supplies:
JustRite Stamps
- Christmas Stamp Ensemble, Harmony Classic Circle III
Ink - Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Ski Slope DSP, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Grosgrain, Circle Nesties, Stickles, Gift Card Tin, Glue Stick
Christmas Photo Ornament

If your a room parent you're gonna just love this craft project! My boys are too old for room parties, but I wish this was available when I was doing the party planning for school room parties! What an expensive craft. Cover your 4" coasters using a glue stick and your designer paper of choice. Punch holes with your Crop-a-Dile and tie on your ribbon. I used my Times Roman Font on my Harmony Rectangular Stamper Kit, to stamp the year in Chocolate Chip ink on the bottom. I stamps Merry Christmas from the JustRite Christmas Stamp Ensemble in Riding Hood Red on Vanilla card stock, then punch with my nesties. My other circles are also punched with my nesties from Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss card stock, as well as my son's photo. Layer your circles as shown, attach to your chipboard base. Wonderful ornaments to give as gifts, hang from packages, or hang on your own Christmas Trees.



Supplies:
JustRite Stamps - Christmas Stamp Ensemble, Harmony Classic Circle III , Times Roman Font, Harmony Rectangular Stamper Kit
Ink - Stampin' Up! Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Ski Slope DSP, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: - 5/8" Chocolate Grosgrain, Circle Nesties, Crop-a-Dile, Chipboard Coaster, Glue Stick

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What a cute way to save those precious memories~

Cynde said...

What a great project! I like that you can really put any picture in the center. Gave me a great idea to use! Thanks for the inspiration Lisa! The Ornament if great & love the picture!