Friday, July 24, 2009

JustRite is now on Facebook

That's right we have taken the plunge and you can now find us on Facebook. You can find our Facebook page by clicking through to our blog and clicking on the Facebook Icon. When you visit our Facebook Page you will find on the left hand side bar 15 photo albums loaded by stamp set. Which means you can see hundreds of fabulous projects that our design team members have designed all in one location by stamp set!! WAHOO!!


Which means no excuses...get a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and- visit our FaceBook Page. You will find 15 individual photo albums showing you how our favorite designers have used your favorite sets. We are still busy loading projects to our photo albums but we just couldn't wait for you to see how easy it is too get inspired to show your JustRite Stamps a little LOVE!!

Designer: Kellie Fortin
Supplies:Justrite Stampers- Thinking Of You
Paper: DCWV Garden Party
Spellbinders: Nestabilities- Labels Four, Classic Oval
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Kaiser Pearls

Be sure to check out Sharon Johnson's Post using the Autumn Blessings Set

See you on Face Book!!

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

5 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Gorgeous card, Kellie -- LOVE that framing!

Patty Williams said...

Wow...is that gorgeous ! I joined the Facebook Fan club ! :)

slbt17 said...

hmmm, have not taken that plunge yet - I guess I will continue to surf to find my inspiration!
Sandra

Paula said...

Wow, I love facebook,glad you are there! I am on my way to join!

Susan G said...

I clicked on the Facebook link and all I can say is WOW!!! So much inspiration in one spot. I hope we can continue to just visit without joining. I don't plan to do that.