Friday, July 17, 2009

Stamper's Dream JustRite July Sneak Peek Day 5

Wow!! Is your head just spinning with all the design possibilities with our new stamps!! Mine is! A special thanks to all the fabulous designers from the Stamper's Dream Team - we loved all your projects and look forward to your next JustRite Creations!! It's day 5 and as always the Dream Team is ended their sneak peek week with a bang.

Michelle designed this wonderful layered card using the new Spellbinders Fleur de Lis and our 1 3/16" Damask Stampers.

Charmaine designed this delicious Thinking of You card before her little bundle arrived earlier this week. I just love the colors in the luxious card.


Cammie chose the tree image from the Friendship set to design this great card. What's greenier than growing an old friend!

Kimberly Crawford decided to alter the new JustRite Storage box to make a unique gift for her grandmother using the JustRite Preserve Set.


Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

2 comments:

slbt17 said...

yes, my head is spinning - and I am trying to figure out how to afford all the items I want! The wish list just keeps growing!

Anonymous said...

I second Sandra. I don't know where to cut off my list. These products are wonderful.

Linda D.