Monday, November 9, 2009

Final November Release Blog Candy Winners

Today we have two lucky winners who have won the "Just A Note" Stamp Set with a 1 5/8" stamper. And the winners are...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:63 127
Timestamp: 2009-11-09 20:48:44 UTC

Susan said...
All of my gifts will be handmade this year. What great monogram sets! Thank you for the awesome blogcandy!
November 5, 2009 1:38 PM

~Tonya said...
Wow, I am LOVING all of the NEW releases and I love all of the cards the design team has made!I honestly do not know how many handmade gifts I will make, but I make cards, sew and bake goodies. All the traditional things that the Christmas Season should be!
November 5, 2009 10:04 PM

Congratulations Ladies!! Send your complete name and shipping information to kellief@justritestampers.com

We have a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ON FRIDAY 13th!! Be Sure to visit the JustRite blog for all the details. Shopping for the November Release begins on November 13th!!

Wow -- there are a ton of Great JustRite Projects on the blogosphere. Here are just a few that you have to check out...


Jerri Kay has the most jaw dropping Thanksgiving Ensemble with a complete tutorial.... There are just no words to say how stunning the whole ensemble is...more then breath taking. You can see the ensemble by clicking here

Carolyn King has a great Christmas Ornament designed using our new Square Decorative Borders and your wallet size school photos...the perfect gift for Aunts,Uncles and Grandma!!


To see all the great justRite Projects that you might have missed on the web ---by visiting the JustRite shared Google Reader. Now located at the top right hand side bar of our blog.

Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

2 comments:

~Tonya said...

Thank you so much!! I was in a bit shocked, when I seen I had won!! Lucky me and Congratulations to Susan as well.

That card is SIMPLY AMAZING! I am going to go and see the tutorial.

Thank you again. I can't wait to receive my stamps ;)

Blessings,
~Tonya

Juliana T. said...

The Thanksgiving decorations are so elegant! I love them. It's amazing what Jerri Kay has done. So beautiful! I also love the ornament that Carolyn has done. Hmmm...I have the same spellbinders die cut..and how elegant it looks with the JustRite stams. What a good idea!