Monday, July 14, 2008

JustRite Wedding Ensemble Sneak Peek

Ahhhh...love is in the air and next on the list of sneak peeks is our Wedding Ensemble set. We think you are going to fall in love with this set because it comes with six borders and six centers allowing you to personalize every detail of the special day. This set fits in both the Monogram Stamper and Sonnet Stamper.

In all our sneak peeks over the last week, we have been showing you the adorable Bride and Groom favors that the Flourish's girls will be demonstrating at our CHA booth. The Wedding Ensemble set will be used to accent these adorable and elegant favors.

Here are some adorable bridesmaid dress samples by Susan Roberts to get your creative juices flowing.


Come join us as we build a community of educatioin, creativity and inspiration touching on every special moment in your life. Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

5 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh so fun! I love the whole set...so many choices at your fingertips!

Charlene H. said...

I can't wait for this set to become available! I love it.

Michele Kovack said...

I can not wait to get my hands on all of those new sets!!!

Risa said...

OMG...I love this new set and the wedding favors are the cutest!!!

Zarah said...

WOW! how clever and incredibly CUTE!
I'll put you in my faves NOW!