Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More CHA Fun

Here are more pictures from our CHA booth.

Here is a great and yummy set that Kellie made using our Baking Ensemble stamp set. She made cocoa packets, treat bags filled with chocolate and decorated a fudge box.
Angela and Jen were our Make and Take girls that worked long and hard at the booth. They both did an awesome job and we are so grateful for their hard work. We couldn't have done it without these two girls. Angela was also responsible for creating, cutting and preparing all the Make and Takes. Thanks Angela!
These are wedding favors made with a Sizzix pillow box die, some were run through the Big Shot with a Cuttlebug die and then filled with mints. The tags were made using the new Wedding Ensemble stamp set and tied on with satin ribbon.
FINALLY! Someone that is taller than 6 Ft tall Taylor! LOL...just kidding. Tonya is standing on a chair because she said that she wanted Taylor to look up at her. I know Taylor is sick of hearing this but she is really tall...and cute ...and sweet...and a pleasure to work with.
This was a very cool diaper cake made by our Make and Take helper Angela. She used the new Baby Ensemble stamp set and two packs of diapers for this cake. Very cute and caught the eye of many that walked past our booth.
More cake at our booth! This time a wedding cake that Kellie and Angela designed. It had a wedding cake topper and all. The cake slices were made using an Accucuts die. By the way, Accucuts graciously provided all the Make and Take dies for the Wedding Dress, Tuxedo, Cupcake Box. We are so very grateful for the generosity of the people at Accuts.
Here is a pic of our new packaging in a mock up display of how it could look in your store! Can't you see it now...a whole wall of JustRite.
Taylor got a visit from her friends Joy and Daisy from Eclectic Paperie.
And here is Taylor doing a Make and Take with our junior stamper Katie. Isn't she soooo cute just sitting there watching as Taylor tells her mom all about making the cupcake invitation. She was so intrigued and attentive. I see lots of stamping in her future.

Come join us as we build a community of education, creativity and inspiration touching on every special moment in your life. Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

5 comments:

yokaye said...

I've never been a fan of diaper cakes, but that one is pretty stinkin' cute! I'd be proud to give that as a shower gift. :) Looks like everyone had a great time!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow that booth looks AWESOME!!!! I bet it drew the crowd in! I am sorry to have had to miss CHA this time but I am planning on going at winter Lord willing! And then when it is in Orlando I am TOTALLY THERE...I live only six hours from there and my parents are like an hours drive so I can drop the grands with them and I can do CHA!! WOOHOO!!

Anyway got sidetracked there for a second...lol but your booth looks fabulous and I loved the pic of Taylor teaching baby Katie!!!

Michele Kovack said...

I LOVED That diaper cake!! It was adorable!! (I loved all of your new products.....*sigh*)

Ellie said...

OH... My... Goodness... I'm passing out.. How amazing is all these new goodies WOW!!!

I can't wait to be able to get my hands on it!! :)


-Ellie

Anonymous said...

How soon before I see all this GREAT STUFF in my area (chicago)
thanks!
Ansa