Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Age doesn't matter...it's all about STYLE- 2 3/8" stamp designs

Today we are previewing our newest birthday set - Birthday Wishes which is designed to fit our new 2 3/8" Stamper and is part of our 2nd CHA Release which is available for pre-order now. Stamps sets ship May 15th.



Becca Feeken has created an absolutely gorgeous birthday card using this set ...here is a little sneak peek

To see the full card and a complete tutorial on how she created this fabulous card visit her blog.


Or go to our JustRite Google Reader and click on the JustRite Birthday Wishes - Amazing Paper Grace- which will also bring you to her blog. If you haven't had a chance to visit the JustRite Google Reader since last week....it is a must do!! Our design team has been on fire!! Lots of great projects with our newest stamp sets!!
Here are a few sneak peeks....view the JustRite Google reader to find the complete posts:



This simply elegant card from Debbie Olson using our Tiny Word set.This super cool project from Sharon Harnist - a perfect project to help your kids count down the days to Summer Break. What a great new family tradition!! Sharon used an image from our new Favorite Occasion set designed to fit in your 1 5/8" stamper.
Then we have this simply elegant card from Sharon Johnson's Friday Stamp Simply Challenge!!


Or this beautiful Mother's Day gift from Lisa Somerville



Are your creative juices flowing yet?? We have tons of inspiration coming your way over the next two weeks! With the help of some of our favorite designers we are planning to knock your socks off !! As you will soon see ...your JustRite Wish List will be rapidly growing.

Oh yeah ...back to the post... The Birthday Wishes Stamp Ensemble set is designed to go with our new 2 3/8" block. This is a fun new block comes with Times New Roman 25 point font which fits on the the border of this new block. It therefore has 2 rims (since 25 point has 2 legs on the back side of it).

The borders from this set are designed to fit in the first rim. I have some more photos showing this new block to share with you. But I am experiencing photo upload issues with blogger at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to upload them tomorrow. Stop back for our Blog Candy Celebration - Wahoo!! We hit 300,000 hits!!


Keep us in mind....."When it needs to be JustRite".

5 comments:

Steph Ackerman said...

OMgoodness, the sneak peeks are stunning. AND I love the new stamps.

Anonymous said...

This is just terrible....I keep hearing the little girl in my head saying, "I want it, I want it ALL and I want it NOW!!!" I'd find a therapist to help with her, but I need the money for more stamps!
They are simply amazing! :)
Patty

Deb said...

I really like these. I suffer from the same disorder as Patty...

dlfarms said...

These are just great. I love the concept. Would work good for both scrapbooking and card making.

Pat S. said...

I wish, I wish, I wish for...
JB-08180
Harmony Classic Oval II Stamp Ensemble 2 1/4 x 3 1/16"
Thank you!