Thursday, June 5, 2008

Father's Day Photo Cube

Here is an easy and inexpensive gift idea for Father's Day. The photo cube was purchased for $5.00 at Archivers. The coordinating SU pattern papers were used to cover each side of the cardboard cube insert. This is a great way to use up those scraps too.

The pictures were printed in wallet size using the Sepia tone so they didn't clash with the pattern papers. Each photo was monogrammed with the family member's first name initial. The Small Monogram Stamper was used for each initial and punched using SU circle punches.




We look forward to building a stamping relationship with you!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, wow! This is a great project! Just beautiful!

Melissa said...

I love this!! I happen to have one of those photo cubes sitting here too that I've never done anything with! Think I'll try that out this weekend!
Thanks!

Jacki Marie said...

awesome!

Patsy said...

This is great. I love the color combo and the initials. Neat idea with the pics to not clash with the paper. I will have to remember that one. Good job as always.

Kelly Schelske said...

Wow, great job Densie, he'll love it I'm sure! Beautiful work:-)