Friday, June 27, 2008

Let's Spice It Up!

It's day five with Jen del Muro and we are sad to see her go. Well, she'll still be blogging over at Iheart}2stamp but we have really enjoyed her creativity this week. She has definately provided a variety of project that were all personalized to fit anyone's life too. Enjoy and thank you very much Jen....it's been a pleasure having you as our guest.

Throughout the week I have touched on different projects that can be used in a variety of different ways. Today I want to bring the JustRite Large Monogram Stamper into the kitchen. A long while ago I picked up a set of these spice jars at IKEA. I cut out and embossed the circle with Nestabilities and then, I used the Small Letter Set to create the words and symbols surrounding the flower. . I think that a set of these would make an outstanding housen warming gift.


This project came together so easily and I am very pleased with the outcome. Of course, this idea is not limited to spices. You can put all sorts of goodies in these. I think ice cream toppings, nuts, or small candies would also make these great!

Thanks for joining me this week at the JustRite Stampers Blog. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have.

Jen del Muro
JustRite Stampers Guest Blogger


Stamps: Large Round Monogram Stamper, Small Letter Set (JustRite Stampers)
Ink: Basic Black (Stampin’ Up!)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!)
Other: ¾” and 1” Circle Punches (EK Success), Flower (Prima), Flower Brad and Black Brad (Making Memories)





We look forward to building a stamping relationship with you!

6 comments:

Eveline said...

And back to IKEA I go! What a lovely idea and indeed, what a great gift these will make. You have giving me loads of ideas this week. TFS.
Eveline.

corinnesomerville said...

This is completely adorable !!! I've also got to get back to IKEA !!!

Beth said...

This is genius! So glad to see your wonderful ideas this week!

Ravengirl said...

Oh my word, what a cute idea!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I've been thinking about what to do about my spice rack and I think this is beyond perfect! You are so awesome Jen!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

What an awesome project, Jen!! TFS!