Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wedding Week Day 3


Today is Day 3 of our Wedding Week Posts - and the focus is on Wedding Favors and Table Decor. For the favor I used Wedding Tins from Wilton and wrapped the edges of the tin with beautiful wedding ribbons. Next, I made a Monogram Tag for the top of each tin with the married couples monogram using the Damask Stamper Kit. *Note: To make a tag small enough for the tin - I used the C30 Monogram Stamper which stamps a smaller 1 3/16th inch image. For a little wedding bling I added white rhinetsones embellishments from Kaiser Crafts to the Damask Fourishes.


Note that the Monogram changed from the invitation where the monogram was "W" signifying the brides maiden name and now at the reception all the monograms are "S" celebrating the couples new married monogram.


To dress up the tablesetting I used Heart Shaped Nestabilities from Spellbinders to diecut 2 sizes of hearts. I dry embossed the larger white heart with the Cuttlebug A2 Textile Embossing Folder and then cut Theresa Collins Damask Stripe for the interior heart. For my monogrammed center I wanted to convey how much the bride and groom appreciated their guest sharing in their special day. I used the small letter set to write "thanks for sharing our special day with us" and for the interior monogram here I used the couple's new 3 letter monogram. The bride's first initial in placed on the right, the Groom's first initial is placed on the left and the last name initial placed in the center.
The black napkin was folded using a Pyramid Napkin Fold (here is the link to a great napkin folding site ) and the monogrammed heart was simply placed on the napkin. When the guest sits down to eat and remove their heart they will find a personalized message on the back.


The monogrammed heart will make a perfect embellishment for any guest who wishes to scrapbook the wedding.

Please stop back in tomorrow to see the other items in this full wedding ensemble.

No comments: