Friday, June 13, 2008

Wedding Week Day 4

It's Wedding Day #4 and today's theme is floral bouquets. I designed this flower arrangement as a wedding favor by using a beautiful black and white mug as my floral container. I used the same thanks for sharing in our special day monogram as yesterday's heart embellishment. The sentiment was designed using the JustRite Small Letter Set with a C45 Monogram Stamper. This allows every guest to take home a memento of your special day. For a larger Floral ensemble which could be used at the church or on the head table at the wedding. I took the Monogrammed Heart Design from yesterday's tablesetting to create this striking Black & White Floral Arrangement.



To recreate this arrangement fill a large vase with clear and white gemstones. Tie a gorgeous sation white wired designer ribbon around the base of the vase. Create the same heart monogram from yesterday's tablesetting as the focal point for the vase. The monogram is designed using Damask Borders. This set is available as a set of 3 Damask Borders or as a Stamper Kit which includes a wooden classic stamper, the Large Times New Roman Font and the 3 Damask Borders. Then fill the vase with White Rose Bouquets. To bring the Black & White Heart theme into the Floral arrangement use your heart shaped nestabilities from SpellBinders to diecut 10 white hearts/ Then dry emboss them with the Cuttlebug Textile A2 Embosssing Folder. Using a smaller heart nest diecut out 10 smaller hearts from Theresa Collins Damask Paper. Use bamboo skewers as your stems and color them with a Black Copic Marker. Adhere the hearts to each side of the skewer. Remember to use an odd number of hearts. For this size vase I used 5 Hearts.

Stop by tomorrow for the final day of Wedding Week.
Kellie

2 comments:

Annapurna said...

I didn't know whom to contact about this, so I am leaving a comment here.

Yesterday, I needed a happy father's day straight sentiment and did not have any. I thought if I had a place where I can put all these letters together on a straight piece, instead of round, I could make whatever sentiment I like.

How about you guys make one?

Anonymous said...

I agree with annapurna, a rectangular stamper would be amazing in addition to your round stamper! But I bet you've already thought of that...maybe even in the making??:)
smiles, Deena