Saturday, June 21, 2008

You're So Sweet

As Dawn showed you last week, the Small Letter Set is perfect for creating your personalized sentiments. The other day I made cupcakes for my neighbors as a thank you for all their help. I also included a matching card that I created to match the cupcake which was also a play on words too....You're So Sweet.


Here is a close up of the cupcake with the decorative pick inserted. These awesome silicone flower shaped cupcake holders were released at winter CHA by Wilton and I found mine at Michael's. They come in a mixed package of pink and yellow cups.



For the sentiment I loaded up my Small Monogram Stamper with the Small Letters using the tweezer that are included. After I loaded up the stamper I used my ink pad that I filled with SU Chocolate Chip Classic ink. I stamped enough images for my cupcakes and matching card. I used my Nestabilities circles and scallops to cut and mat the cupcake pick. The center flower was made with the Marvy green flower punch, SU circle punch and a copper brad.



For the card sentiment I punched it with a SU circle punch and attached it to a copper tag. I used a green Marvy flower punch and attached it to the center of the sentiment with a copper brad. The cardstock is Kraft paper, the pattern paper is from American Crafts and the wide satin celery ribbon is from Michael's.

Make sure you visit tomorrow as we will be announcing our next Guest Blogger. This girl is going to WOW you with her creativity and outside the box thinking!

We look forward to building a stamping relationship with you!

1 comment:

Jen W said...

oohh I love these colors! and that cupcake looks so cute with that topper! Great project. Thanks for sharing!